Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course

If you want to draw like Charles Gibson or Gil Elvgren then the Pencil Portrait Mastery Study Course is for you. Are you also a fashion student or aspiring designer who needs to draw and render the styles and fashions you have in mind? Drawing classes online can be difficult to find and you don’t know the right ones that will help you. Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course is a great way to get started if you are a beginning artist or someone who wants to further refine your skills. They start you out easy, first drawing simple features such the eyes, ears, nose and mouth and allows you to easily put the pieces together, allowing you to render a fully professional portrait. Do no listen to those who tell you that drawing is a talent you born with.

It takes practice and practice to get to the desired style you want. Anyone can reach the level of a professional artist; it simply takes dedication. Drawing classes online is something that is affordable and you don’t have to go out of your way to attend classes at a college that only gives mixed results as you hone your drawing craft. Drawing classes online gives you more flexibility with your schedule and you can go at your own pace instead of trying to keep with a physical class. The price for the Realist Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course is $47 with a 60 day money back guarantee and you get lots of books and bonus materials that will help you long term. This is great for people in the fashion and design world who need to pencil their ideas down on paper. If your drawing skills are not good then this will help you focus and draw like a professional. You will be able to draw realistic portraits along with the human form that will flesh out the designs and fashions you have in mind. If interested, Click Here!

Testimonials

I have bought this course because I wanted to be able to draw realistic portraits and I felt that I did not have the skills to produce a beautiful realistic portrait.

This course has been a great help, although I still need loads of practice I feel that I have learned so much through following this course in techniques and observation. The lessons are so easy to follow especially with the aid of the process maps which show which steps to tackle next.

The reference photos are also a great help to those who need material to work from, I myself preferred to use my own photos to work from as they are of more interest to me personally.

I thought that this course would be benefit from a section on how to draw/trace the head before you add the features. When I wrote to Christopher about this he answered promptly and suggested ways of doing this and even sent me a video link to help me with this process.

I feel that my work has improved a great deal since I started this course and I still use it as reference whenever I work on a new portrait. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to draw truly realistic portraits from photographs.

- Miriam Borg, Malta

Hi Christopher,

I'm a watercolor portrait artist www.michalmadison.com & the drawing course has helped me a lot. i like the way you work in sections - that's been helpful - looking for the shadows & subtle value changes. i drew pencil portraits before i started painting watercolor portraits & it's been a great refresher course. when i meet anyone who is interested in drawing portraits, i will definitely recommend your course. you make it simple and easy to understand. so yes, it's been helpful.

i hope you have a great day also!

thank you for sharing your passion for art!

- Michal Madison, United States

Hi Christopher,

It is a privilege for me to tell you how great your course of "Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery" is. I am thrilled because I have always battled to draw a nose and ear realistically, but thanks to your course people think am a real artist now, when they look at my portraits. I am a grandma and have 6 grandchildren. I am doing pencil drawings of their baby photo's at the moment. Thanks to your course I find it much easier now especially to draw their hair. I am only drawing for 2 years but suddenly I feel like a real master :-)

It is so great that we here in South Africa can, thanks to technology, also benefit from your great eBooks on how to draw pencil portraits.

I can truthfully recommend it to students or anybody for that matter who is serious about their drawings. It is the very best!

Hope you have a wonderful day

- Rina Minné, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment